Law Office Policies, Procedures, and Operations Manual – 7th Edition” (ABA 2022), Marcia Watson Wasserman and Cynthia Thomas, and is available on
Lawyers as Managers: How to Be a Champion for Your Firm and Employees (ABA 2017), Marcia Watson Wasserman and Andrew Elowitt.
The California Guide to Opening and Managing a Law Office, “Finding, Recruiting, and Hiring Staff, Clerks and Attorneys,” 2008 State Bar of California. (Co-authored chapter with Roberta J. Burnett).
Guide for Senior Lawyers, “Transitioning Your Practice,” Los Angeles County Bar Association, September, 2008. (Authored chapter).
Law Practice Magazine:
- “Virtual Is the New Law Firm Reality,” May/June 2019
- “Novel Ways to Train and Develop Associates,” July/August 2018.
- “Embracing the Champion Manager Mindset,” co-authored with Andrew Elowitt, May/June 2017.
- “Lessons from Women Law Firm Leaders,” November/December 2016.
- “Firm Culture: Obstacle or Catalyst for Strategic Change,” July/August 2015.
- “Associate Development: How Large Firms Are Leading the Way,” September/October 2012.
Law Technology Today:
“Six Tips for Managing Virtual and Telecommuting Employees,” co-authored with Andrew Elowitt, September 26, 2017.
Law Practice Today:
“How To Turn Conflicts into Opportunities,” co-authored with Andrew Elowitt, November 14, 2018.
“Five Traits of Champion Managers,” co-authored with Andrew Elowitt, October 12, 2017.
Los Angeles Daily Journal:
“Exit Strategies,” February 9, 2009